Supportersvereniging PSV
A real FAN JOINS!
Home > News > Coach Bnei Yehuda thinks his team does not stand a chance (PSV.nl)
A real FAN JOINS!

Not a member yet?
Sign up now!

Coach Bnei Yehuda thinks his team does not stand a chance (PSV.nl)

20 Aug 2009 - Source: PSV.nl

This newsitem has been supplied by PSV.nl
Bnei Yehuda does not stand a chance this Thursday evening against PSV. Those are the literal words of Guy Luzon, the coach of the Israelian opponent. 'We are not of the same level. If I need to give percentages, I'd say PSV has 99% chance and we have 1%. I don't think we'll have anything to bring into the game,' he said in his remarkable game preview.